Sunday, August 9, 2009

Relax


Well, I am getting a set of prints ready for a juried submission into a local coop art gallery. Choosing the set of images and even which body of work to submit can create a bit of anxiety. Having visited the gallery many times before (highly recommended), I do have a sense for the type of work that should be acceptable, but you never know. Should I press it and submit work that is a bit more on the edge (market differentiation) or stay with a more classical body of work? Then out of the hundreds of possible images, which do I want to submit? These are not easy questions.
In the meantime, my blog image (30 sec. exposure well after sunset) is what I view as a relaxing image - blue tones, simple composition, and a left to right flow . Now breathe deep and slow - just relax.